Thank you for your continued patience through this transition. This week is our second week with online ordering and it has already proved to be a huge success.
A few important notes:
- Packing slips that arrive with boxes are now your invoices. These documents are to be saved and used as a current invoice. Each month, sites and buyers will receive a statement of unpaid balances, etc.
- If you have not registered, do not know how to register, or do not know or remember your password, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
to get that resolved.
- Farm-to-Table is growing and evolving and your continued support is absolutely Vital to our program. We always welcome donations, volunteers, and support in any way, shape or form. If you are interested in making a donation, or volunteering your time, please contact email@example.com
or call 802.223.1515
- As always, we work diligently to provide fresh local food products at a fair market value. This is incredible work we are all contributing to. Farm-to-Table is providing access to food for populations who really need it, as well as education for those sites. Lets spread the word. Tell press to get in touch with Farmtotable@tworiverscenter.org
, or call 223.1515 or write an editorial to your local press.
- Finally, our CHEF-FARMER RETREAT is coming up on DEC 7, 2011 @ Trinity Church in Montpelier, VT. All are invited to attend. Formal invitations will be going out this week, with RSVP's attached. Attendance costs $25. The theme this year is "FOOD IS MEDICINE". Come learn about incorporating healing herbs into your recipes, learn how to prepare chicken stock and soup from a roasted chicken, and learn how to cook food without even cooking it!
A few reminders:
- Your packing slip is your invoice
- If you dont have a user account, set one up or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliveries are still being made as usual, and volunteer drivers are always welcome
Thank you and happy ordering!
Daniel Stein & Brian Van Hoy