Good Afternoon Farm-to-Table Participants,
Just to let you all know, the Market is Open this week. Please place those orders as you normally would. In fact, stock up on Fresh Local Foods for that Christmas Dinner you plan on making.
We have Parsnips, Fingerling Potatoes, Sausage (for stuffing) and tons of other goodies.
Everyone here at FOODWORKS wants to give our sincerest thanks and gratitude for everyone who volunteered, purchased food, sold us food, participated, witnessed, and supported the Farm-to-Table Program. It has been such an amazing success because of YOU, and this amazing community.
In 2012 we are going to introducing some new elements to the Farm-to-Table program. We are going to increase our offerings, increase our efficiency, and introduce new ways of providing access and education to fresh local foods for all!!!
So Thank you all so very much,
Brian Van Hoy, Daniel Stein and the Food Works Crew
A few important notes:
- Packing slips that arrive with boxes are now your invoices. These documents are to be saved and used as a current invoice. Each month, sites and buyers will receive a statement of unpaid balances, etc.
- If you have not registered, do not know how to register, or do not know or remember your password, please e-mail email@example.com
to get that resolved.
- Farm-to-Table is growing and evolving and your continued support is absolutely Vital to our program. We always welcome donations, volunteers, and support in any way, shape or form. If you are interested in making a donation, or volunteering your time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 802.223.1515
- As always, we work diligently to provide fresh local food products at a fair market value. This is incredible work we are all contributing to. Farm-to-Table is providing access to food for populations who really need it, as well as education for those sites. Lets spread the word. Tell press to get in touch with Farmtotable@tworiverscenter.org
, or call 223.1515 or write an editorial to your local press.
A few reminders:
- Your packing slip is your invoice
- If you dont have a user account, set one up or contact email@example.com
- Deliveries are still being made as usual, and volunteer drivers are always welcome
Thank you and happy ordering!
Daniel Stein & Brian Van Hoy