Good Afternoon Farm-to-Table Participants,
Again... we are not delivering this week or next. However, if you are in dire need of food, or a product, please contact me at 595.1325 and just ask. I will be around to make some deliveries if need be.
We are coming along with our growers production plan for the 2012 growing season. We are going to have an enormous amount of food grown for Farm-to-Table this year. We are anticipating being able to cover all of your institutional needs. Look out for FTT being Central VT's most reliable distributor for fresh local foods.
Also, Please take the time to fill out the NOFA survey you have probably received, so that we can understand better what you'd like our farmers to grow, and how you would like the food to arrive at your institution!
I would like to mention also, Farm-to-Table is in the process of REVITALIZING our Buying Clubs. As some of you know, when i started working with Farm-to-Table in the fall, i helped to initiate this new online ordering system, website, and newsletter. With this transition of leadership, technology, and crop reduction, the buying clubs were very challenging to maintain, both on our end here, and your end, financially. However, we are almost ready to launch our new "buying club" program this month (hopefully). This new system will still require a "club manager" whose responsibilities would be far less demanding than previously. Every member of the "club" will be able to log on to the website, place their own order, receive their own box of food, and their own invoice, all at one central distribution point. Keep your eyes and ears out for more information!!
Back to the food... This week we will have 10 dozen eggs. Get em quick, before they're gone!
We have a fresh batch of Spirit Hill Farms Granola. (seriously, we do! i promise)
YELLOW ONIONS AND RED ONIONS ARE BACK!! We have secured our final crop of yellow onions for the winter season. There is plenty for home, for school, for your kitchen or cafateria or food shelf! Get em while there.. still fresh?
And Finally, the most important thing to add. We LOVE having you as customers. Keep buying this fresh local food from us. This next growing season is going to be an amazing one!
A few important notes:
- Packing slips that arrive with boxes are now your invoices. These documents are to be saved and used as a current invoice. Each month, sites and buyers will receive a statement of unpaid balances, etc.
- If you have not registered, do not know how to register, or do not know or remember your password, please e-mail [email protected]
to get that resolved.
- Farm-to-Table is growing and evolving and your continued support is absolutely Vital to our program. We always welcome donations, volunteers, and support in any way, shape or form. If you are interested in making a donation, or volunteering your time, please contact [email protected]
or call 802.223.1515
- As always, we work diligently to provide fresh local food products at a fair market value. This is incredible work we are all contributing to. Farm-to-Table is providing access to food for populations who really need it, as well as education for those sites. Lets spread the word. Tell press to get in touch with [email protected]
, or call 223.1515 or write an editorial to your local press.
A few reminders:
- Your packing slip is your invoice
- If you dont have a user account, set one up or contact [email protected]
- Deliveries are still being made as usual, and volunteer drivers are always welcome
Thank you and happy ordering!